Founded in 2017 with the foundations of delivering high quality products at affordable prices to bridge the gap between luxury products and streetwear.
Made Clo asked Digital Cake to build them a cool, simplistic style website that would effectively promote and sell their clothing products online. As well as showcasing their brand style and ethos online, they also needed their website to have the ability to sell in different locales and currencies and offer a newsletter signup to visitors on the site.
- Build a beautiful new ecommerce store to allow for more seamless integration of feeds to support new marketing campaigns.
- Website would require advanced product filtering, which would require some bespoke platform coding.
- Website would also require integration to existing mailchimp account to ensure customer data was being collected at all opportunities.
- Advise on 2019 ecommerce business plan to meet with investors forecasts.
- Develop new audience driven social media campaign.
The Plan of Action
Our first step was to find a suitable theme which we could then adapt and customise to ensure that it met the needs of MADE Clo. We then deployed the initial website to the MADE Clo’s Shopify platform where we could successfully complete the content.
We decided to use Shopify to host the website as it has everything that you need to run a successful store in one place! From design, payment gateways, security and analytics, Shopify offers a seamless way to setup, edit and manage your online store.
Since activating our social media campaign in November, we have already driven 66 successful conversions.