After noticing a lull in their organic search performance, Shoon contacted Digital Cake for an evaluation of their overall ecommerce performance and get advice regarding their next steps to ensure that they weren’t missing out on any opportunities.
- Help Shoon understand the ecommerce potential of their business.
- Set up back of house functions to operate ecommerce business.
- Analyse and determine target keyword terms.
- Advise on website technology.
- Setup new marketing channels and prove the value of a ecommerce concept.
The Plan of Action
As the original Shoon website received a good level of natural traffic but did not convert as it should, we went in and optimised the site to ensure that a successful and engaging user journey was in place.
Our first action was to develop a highly optimised landing page which would have a compound effect on improving the user journey and enhance the SEO relevance signals to increase the organic positioning in Google.
From here, we tackled the paid marketing campaigns and deconstructed their previous shopping campaigns in order to make them more granular and target individual winning product lines one at a time. This would ensure a far better ROI for the client by minimising any wasted spend.